In ‘Battlefish,’ blood, guts and albacore

Should be a good show can't wait to watch it.

I've watched a few episodes. It is just like most of the similar types of shows where you have to sift through the drama, poor acting, embellishment, and editing/producing/directing to try to glean any reality and actual information from it, especially in my case where I am generally unfamiliar with the subject and could be fooled into believing anything. The footage of the fishing and natural surroundings is interesting so I'll continue watching but I just have to remember it isn't a documentary.

Just watch the first one..lol got to love the white shirts at the start of the show ..o_O

Just watch the first one..lol got to love the white shirts at the start of the show ..o_O

dood wears the same tuna shirt for the whole trip. its lucky you know. nasty!!

Thats what i kept looking at the brown blood stains the whole show on that on the captains t shirt of the
TNT boat lol the smell in that cabin RIPE!! , that's what i figured to The lucky dirty tuna shirt.
I liked how they didn't clean the inside of the boats up for the show, you gotta be a different kinda fishermen for that.
maxresdefault.jpg

Lol,, watched a bit last night as well. Can't believe the state the cabin is in in that boat, fricken disgusting man. How can anyone work in filth like that. Wires hanging down, old dirty paper plates sitting around, rags stuck all over the place gee whiz man take some pride in your stuff. I can imagine what his yard looks like fricken disgusting.

I am flying for work next week.....is it worth downloading to my tablet to watch or are people sitting around me going to think I am gross? (more than they likely already do)

Watched a couple......what is with the nets on opper-tuna-ty?
Damn I want to try that pole deal out....that looks some serious fun there

lol just watched the first episode love the shade they were tossing at the sport/commercial boat.

Watched a couple......what is with the nets on opper-tuna-ty?
Damn I want to try that pole deal out....that looks some serious fun there
I thought the same thing. All I can think is that they are trying to market a higher quality product so may not want to have gaff holes in them. I’m on episode 3 and am impressed by their positivity and teamwork. I hope they are successful.

Back