Immaculate 2006 Sea Ray Amberjack 270

Doubletyee

2006 Sea Ray Amberjack that has always been a fresh water boat until 2 years ago. This boat shows the amazing workmanship that Sea Ray is known for. Only the best are used to build these boats and it shows. Boat is immaculate and everything is great shape. Boat fully loaded with ever option possible. The boat has only 317 hrs and has always been bunk or trailer stored and always covered storage so gel coat and upholstery in A1 shape. It is powered by a 5.7 Mag and has a Bravo 2 that has been replaced and is like new. It comes on a triple axel galv steel trailer that has one year old brakes and caliphers and is in great shape. Trailer also has one year old Electric over Hydralic so complete road legal in BC. Boat comes with E80 Raymarine system that has depth and GPS. Raymarine radio and marine stereo system. It has a Koehler 5 KW Genset with 30 hrs on it., TV, Air Conditioner, alcohol stove, microwave, dual charging system, Macerator and vacuum toilet, full bathroom with shower, dual power refrigerator,CO system, built in fire extinguisher, fresh and salt water outlets, huge live well and sink combo, SS anchor system with 50 ft chain and 350 ft line, remote controlled search light. built in fishing cleaning storage locker with large filet top. Full cabin storage cover and full upper deck enclosure. Etc. Etc. I can't remember everything. It is fully loaded. Boat cruises at 20-25 and tops out around 35. This boat is a perfect example of why Sea Ray is Recognized as one of the top built boats. Boat is turn key and ready to go. $55000 firm

This is an amazing deal as boat shows as new and also has 6 new tires on trailer. Ready to go. Boat has never been sunk, capsized or any other major repairs.

The boat was sitting in A fresh water lake and the boat next it was not grounded properly cause the leg to corrode a little. Because I was taking to the west coast I did not want to chance any corrosion so I replace the trans plate right through to the leg. Everything out of the water was like new so only replaced the leg and transom. At this point it had 118 hrs on it.

Don’t understand your question. I have it listed in five different places. Not in a rush but would like to get rid of it as we never used it.

Don’t understand your question. I have it listed in five different places. Not in a rush but would like to get rid of it as we never used it.

You didn't add any links to where the boat can be found online. A place where more photos, full info etc can be reviewed.

Great boat, it’s not often you see air-conditioning and a generator in a boat that size, especially a trailerable boat.

Back