I'm looking for some 3''- 4'' Lyman's.....

BCROB

now with them having closed shop in town I'm looking to replenish a dwindling stock of Lyman's if anyone has any collecting dust I'm interested

Nick ? lol

Tackle.jpg

thx
Rob

Last edited:
lol hmm I dunno rob ill look at my collection again, and let you know. You should def hit up kenkraft in coldstream for some NEW old stock lymans they arent cheap but also ebay as well!

lol hmm I dunno rob ill look at my collection again, and let you know. You should def hit up kenkraft in coldstream for some NEW old stock lymans they arent cheap but also ebay as well!
k thanks bud , I'll swing by one of these days and we'll catch up , been too busy , going to miss the derby this weekend too !

no prob! haha for sure sounds good to me let me know! and that sucks bud no worries ill catch some for yah! haha

no prob! haha for sure sounds good to me let me know! and that sucks bud no worries ill catch some for yah! haha

ya but its ok , a wedding @ Harrision (might bring a rod ) and then I'll get to swing by Cabelas in Abby and grab a few nick-nacks , maybe a new finder :confused:

I have 6 of them never fished ill take a pic on my phone for you text me your number,

looks like 3 of them are shovel nosed pink pearl on sides and green.

Wolf

Back