Ice

You could try calling Iceco in Victoria ~ they may be able to help. Good group of guys. They are also the only people in victoria that sell dry ice (as far as I know). Their number: 250 384 5911

Try give satellite fish a call down on the wharf in sidney....i am sure if you give them a day notice they will sell ya some.
They have done it for me in the past.......nice Ice

There is a place called Dice Ice in the building across from Scotty's on Henry. Unit # 4

Cheers All,

I got tired of looking for ice so my partner and I have 3 commercial ice machines which put out about one ton of ice/day. So...if you are in Nanaimo (or heading through) and need ice...we have some for sale.

Fishing Guide
www.invictuscharters.com
BC Outdoors Pro Staff

Hey where in Nanaimo is your ice machine hours you can get it etc... Didn't see any of that on your website. Thx

if you bring buckets or bags to mcdonalds they fill them with a donation to their mcdonalds house charity or w/e it is

Cheers All,

With regards to our ice machine - we don't keep regular retail hours. We fish! :D However...will put a link on my web site about the ice and, if you need some...it is best to arrange in advance. We can sell it bulk or we have 14 lbs bags. Contact phone numbers etc...are on the web site.

Fishing Guide
www.invictuscharters.com
BC Outdoors Pro Staff

anyone know if sea ice is available in the winter harbour area? or do i need to arrange for it in port hardy? if so does anybody have names or contacts for that?

The plant next to the Petrocan fuel dock at Bear Cove in Hardy used to sell ice to "sporties" That is until some jerk last year refused to recognize that the plant is primarily for commercials. He pissed them off and they started refusing sales to rec fishermen as he was getting in the way of thier operations

lesson-- tread lightly around the fish plants. They may make beer money off us, but thier real job is supplying the commercial industry

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Back