I need a prop help

flytyer

In the van area. I need a 13 1/4 x 19. My prop repair place screwed me over for the last 2 weeks and i need to fish this weekend for a merc 115
thanks guys

email me

For what its worth Precision Prop in Surrey fixed two of my props that some clown in PoCo screwed up. For half the money.

Ya your right Brisco. Took both of them in the day after the long weekend and they said by friday they will be done, went in saturday and they said --sorry man not finished. Called yesterday at 4 and i was told that the prop guy was on holidays for the next 2 weeks.

That is great customer service. I dont know if it is still Piere that still owns it, as he usually is all over it.

I had a vibration that was driving me nuts. It was happening right in the cruise range of 3200 r.p.m. Because I had two props that were supposedly right, we figured the problem was in the drive somewhere. But it bugged me that the vibration was only in that r.p.m. range. Precision told me the rake in the blades were off. My boat runs smooth throughout the cruise range. These props showed no visible damage.

Back