I need a new top for 21ft bayliner trophy

fortyfour

The boat had a stock 2001 canvass collapsable top. All thats left of the original top is the aluminum tube framing as the canvass just ripped while towing. Any suggestions for replacing it? hard top conversion? new soft top?

If you go back to a soft top I would change to stainless bars they are much stronger. I would go with sunbrella material I had a custom top done on my trophy rods and material was 1700 today price will be more like 2k. There are a few other materials that are even better than sunbrella some of them have a tougher material below and sunbrella onto nice stuff.

We have a hard top sitting around no bars though. We would prob sell it for 750. The. You would have to get the bars and soft windows made. Haruna does good work and is always a waiting list. If you were to buy a complete hardtop with bars and soft windows from trophy it's like 6k

I have a spare canvas for a 1991 21' trophy with no front window in reasonably good condition. 100 bucks. PM me.

beemer

I need a new top too...the 12" of soaking wet snow we got this morning destroyed my old frame...been looking for a good excuse :)
Any chance insurance covers stuff like that?

Back