I am out!!

Still lots of good stuff here. I’ve been here since 2003 and have met a lot of good people, some are good buddies. Still meeting good people.

When I joined, this was the penal colony of fishing forums. When you got banned everywhere else, you came here. LOL Was a tough crowd back in the day. Nothing like now, not even close. Not many of us left from those days.

Yup you got it right Kildonan and back in the day there were a few sheriff's on here like Roe bags, Vince Gee, Maddog, Yo mama, Ironoggin yourself and few others who back then when a Beak or idiot would post something and had no idea what they were talking about got called out right away. We sort of policed this site ourselves and now you can't get away with this. Alot of good members have left to never return. Alot of good info on here but also alot of smoke being blown out of a---holes. People like to hear themselves talk and stir up **** or troll and there good at it. Sorry to see you go Jencourt you were one of the good guys for sure.

Fins and skins has it right, the old crowd was great. Nothing better than hearing Scott K getting ripped apart for talking. About stuff he knew nothing about.

Im sure Bags is still kicking around;)
Pass the pack

Back