Hyside mini me raft with rowing frame

ryanb

Sold pending completion of deal

Used only 3 times, For real.

2SEhmiB.jpg

Sc30TQZ.jpg

This raft is the ultimate 2 person drift boat. Small, manoeuvrable, and extremely capable. This is a real life class 5 or 6 boat, YouTube them to see the proof. (unlike that other company that claims to be class 5 rated).

Fully self bailing. Made of hypalon, not pvc, to last a lifetime.

Riverboat works aluminum rowing frame with tractor seat.

3 sawyer composite oars (1 spare for multi day trips).

Homemade Spey rod holder. Holds a lined spey rod broken down into half's.

The whole package weighs about 80 pounds and fits in the bed of a pickup truck fully inflated and ready to go.
This whole package is worth over $3500 US, new right now. That's over 5200 Cdn with exchange and tax.

Zero damage or wear.

I'm selling cause I just have too many toys, as you can see by the amount it's been used, I just never seem to have the time.

I can include my fancy pulley system for hanging the raft from the ceiling of your garage of you're interested.

PiWxQEe.jpg

Located in greater Vancouver area.

$3400

Last edited:
Used only 3 times, For real.

2SEhmiB.jpg

Sc30TQZ.jpg

This raft is the ultimate 2 person drift boat. Small, manoeuvrable, and extremely capable. This is a real life class 5 or 6 boat, YouTube them to see the proof. (unlike that other company that claims to be class 5 rated).

Fully self bailing. Made of hypalon, not pvc, to last a lifetime.

Riverboat works aluminum rowing frame with tractor seat.

3 sawyer composite oars (1 spare for multi day trips).

Homemade Spey rod holder. Holds a lined spey rod broken down into half's.

The whole package weighs about 80 pounds and fits in the bed of a pickup truck fully inflated and ready to go.
This whole package is worth over $3500 US, new right now. That's over 5200 Cdn with exchange and tax.

Zero damage or wear.

I'm selling cause I just have too many toys, as you can see by the amount it's been used, I just never seem to have the time.

I can include my fancy pulley system for hanging the raft from the ceiling of your garage of you're interested.

PiWxQEe.jpg

Located in greater Vancouver area.

$3400

Back