How to get US Netfix

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
Changing DNS number on iPad doesn't seem to be working. Any help would be great as I'll be on my back for next 2 weeks.

I gave up trying on the Wii. I think they have changed it now so you cant fool it anymore.

Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime. I think it is 30 days and you can stream movies and shows from Amazon.

I signed up anyways. At least I'll finely see the end of Breaking Bad. Then I'll sign up on Showmi and watch the final season of SOA :) which will be available Jan 15th

PM sent regarding Sons.
Damn!
I miss that show already, never missed an episode and totally called the ender to the wife.was a great series

I had US netflix on an ATV2 awhile back. besides using a US DNS, (I used tunnlr at the time) I think I had to go into the atv2 settings and set the atv2 to a US adress and zipcode for a fake itunes account if memory serves me correctly. just found a US adress and zip using google. may have also had to "purchase" an app and got around that by purchasing a free app... a bit foggy on the details but whatever I did it worked at the time.
If anyone's interested, media centers, (appleTV, OUYA, XIOS, HTPC, with XBMC (now kodi) is kinda my second hobby.) if anyone needs a hand or has a question concerning that just shoot me a PM.

I signed up for Unlock-US. $5 for the month plus I signed up for a free month of Netflix..... I'll be doing some catch up over the holidays :)

Have a little Oxy.....Watch some SOA :)

Back