Hoochie Colours

S

snowwhite

Just woundering whats your best hoochie colours for fishing Chinook thanks Snowwhite

#1 favorite-mint tulip.
then , moby dick,glow below,fuddle duddle(winters),army truck,cop car.

J-79, black and clear, purple haze, green and clear, 602 (offshore patterns)

mp-15 (squirt), orange with sparkles, and green and white, gatorback (inlet patterns)

My favourite hootchie is the Radiant 6" Magnum Alligator. It's a glow ultra violet with a green alligator pattern. Big hootch big fish. The magnum series is available through Tyee tackle. I've yet to see them in the tackle shops. http://tyeetackle.com/ eman

quote:Originally posted by eaglemaniac

My favourite hootchie is the Radiant 6" Magnum Alligator. It's a glow ultra violet with a green alligator pattern. Big hootch big fish. The magnum series is available through Tyee tackle. I've yet to see them in the tackle shops. http://tyeetackle.com/ eman
Very interesting this.
We use large Plugs, large Spoons but this is the first I have heard of someone using large Hoochies.
I stick to Glo/Green, just Glo and then everything else I own e'm all.;)

Hey Dogbreath: Check these magnums out. They Come pre-rigged, which I recommend, or in 3packs. It's a thing of beauty. Work on the west coast too. eman

quote:Originally posted by eaglemaniac

Hey Dogbreath: Check these magnums out. They Come pre-rigged, which I recommend, or in 3packs. It's a thing of beauty. Work on the west coast too. eman
Leader lengths?
I have seen them on his site.
TIA

I like North Pacific p/n C28CR with a Red Hotspot Flasher when the water is brown (plankton upwelling or krill) 51-54degrees. Must have clear belly not solid.

A close second for Brown/Green water are whites and purple haze. (1) Yama****a OAL12R which is a purple haze with rainbow a.k.a. "oil slick" ; (2) Yama****a OA12R purple haze; (3) North Pacific GBOA12R purple haze (4) 15R blue scale back w/white belly; (5) North Pacific AM12R...glow white w/oil slick.

Back