High river flood suckin

jeffywestcoast

Did a couple basements today in high river, sucking mud in + 34 .. Should have stayed in school:)image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
006.jpg020.jpg015.jpg031.jpga few more shots from High River, 120 hrs in 9 days..some of the most gut wrenching work i have ever done with a Vactruck.. God Bless the people of High River for staying so strong in the face of disaster.

A few more from the flood zone.. you can see the water level on the royalbank windows about half way up, building floated off foundation,and Bank job at the Cibc.002.jpg021.jpg029.jpgIMG_2546.jpg

Drove by High River on Monday en route to meetings out at the hospital in Lethbridge. It was pretty dismal looking and could still see flooded streets from the highway.

Ya the neighborhood you can see from the Hiway is called the Hamptons..pretty sad those people will be lucky if their houses will even be saved, going on three weeks underwater so most likely the foundations of those houses will be compromised making them a complete right off. they have had massive pumps going around the clock for two weeks now.. the new lake is 1.6 kms wide.IMG_2550.jpg

Hey Jeffy......you going straight onto the rigs after this ...or are you coming back here first?

i am actually back right now for a week , my Grandma passed away on sunday, probably flying back tuesday or wednesday.

Thanks Seafever, the day my one Grandma's ashes were bein laid to rest my other Grandma suffered a crippling stroke and also never recovered. May they both rest in peace. Dear sweet ladies both of them lived good long lives and will be greatly missed.

Thanks Dogbreath.. stay tuned it is not over yet..heading back later this week, still alot of work to be done there and alot of people still misplaced from their homes..

Back