High end Halibut Combos (Tuna?) Shimano, Lamiglas and powerpro!

Bait Ban

I have two Shimano Reels paired up with Lamiglass Halibut/Tuna rods. I bought them in the fall a couple years ago then got geared up with Trevala/Avets on a pro deal :)

A Shimano Trinadad TN20 spooled with 400 yds of 80lb Powerpro, fished once. No Levelwind, 6.2:1 gear ratio. Mounted on a Lamiglas ``Big Fish Series`` BFC5610, 5`6``, 50-100lb braid. Beautiful rod with blue and silver decorative windings, machined Aluminum seat. Looking to get $320 for it (Would have cost $500 for the reel, $150 for the rod and $80 for the line)

A Shimano Calcutta 700, Levelwind Version with the rosewood handle. Spooled with 400 yds of 65lb Power Pro. Fished a half dozen times.. always rinsed, always in a protective case, you`d be hard pressed to differentiate it from a new reel. Mounted on a Lamiglas MC 66XHC, 6`6`` 20-80lb, Great stiff butt section and a sensitive tip. I want $260 for the combo (was $350 reel, 150 rod, $80).

Doesn`t matter to me which rod goes with which reel, first one to the door with cash gets to pick the rod I suppose. Need the cash for some expensive training, otherwise I`d be keeping these beauties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back