HH vs. MUSTANG

Kris

Hey Guys/Gals,...I just wanted some input on Helly Hanson flotaion gear vs. Mustang. I just bought a Mustang Integrity 3/4 length Jacket and bib pants for the tune of alomost $600. I would like to buy my wife a good suite as well, however I haven't had the chance to try mine out yet...any tried and true testimonials out there? Thanks!!!

both are good... throwing a 3rd into it. I have an open deck/centre console rig. comfort is only as good as what you are wearing. have a stearns suit, coupled with a good toque and felt-lined boots... weather is not an issue. rain/snow/wind.... I am toasty warm. Go with what ya' know... last thing you want to be doing is regretting a deal on a weather suit. get one that works.

both are good... throwing a 3rd into it. I have an open deck/centre console rig. comfort is only as good as what you are wearing. have a stearns suit, coupled with a good toque and felt-lined boots... weather is not an issue. rain/snow/wind.... I am toasty warm. Go with what ya' know... last thing you want to be doing is regretting a deal on a weather suit. get one that works.

I have a pair of HH. I tried on the mustang and they are way more comfortable, but were out of my price range. I haven't put them through all the elements yet, but $300 for the pair, they have been pretty good. The material in the HH jacket is a bit stiffer, and I wish it had a hood.

I have a pair of HH. I tried on the mustang and they are way more comfortable, but were out of my price range. I haven't put them through all the elements yet, but $300 for the pair, they have been pretty good. The material in the HH jacket is a bit stiffer, and I wish it had a hood.

The Mustangs are head and shoulders above the hellys. Just need a fatter wallet. I have a set of hellys and they do not not have some of the key comfort features that you want on a lousy day. Hood , neck closure , neoprene wrists. That said , I float when I fall in the water!

The Mustangs are head and shoulders above the hellys. Just need a fatter wallet. I have a set of hellys and they do not not have some of the key comfort features that you want on a lousy day. Hood , neck closure , neoprene wrists. That said , I float when I fall in the water!

Back