Her It Is In Action The New Yami V8 350

MyEscape

We got the new 2008 Yami 350 V8 and the all new 2008 yami 9.9 HT just in time to run it down on the water to the Seattle Boat Show. We were the only ones with one at the show and it drew alot of attention. It is mounted on our EagleCraft 26' OB Model. The motor weighs in at over 800lbs. The boat has a top speed of over 50mph. The Boat weighs over 6400lbs. At 3200 rpms the boat does 30 mph and burns approx 10 gallons per hour. At wide open throttle it burns 38 gallons per hour. [:0] It is extremely quiet has tons of torque and comes with full guages including flow scan

To be released in Canada at the end of this month

SeattleBoatsAfloatShow014.jpg

CopyofSeattleBoatsAfloatShow010.jpg

SeattleBoatsAfloatShow039.jpg

SeattleBound032.jpg

SeattleBoatsAfloatShow042.jpg

Cheers ME

Whats the cost on this monster and does it make more sense than running twin 150's ?

Hard hammer down it will almost jump the boat out of the water. Our 26' boat has a 20 degree constant dead rise from bow to stern I would be afraid to try it on a fairly flat bottom boat. ;)

As for price they have yet to release it.

You might also notice the 9.9 HT has shrunk in size and weight they tell me it's a T8 on steroids

Cheers ME

drool. That thing outweighs my entire boat.... and prob costs more than ten times it:D I wonder if we'll see many on the docks after they are released?

How man cubes does it have and whats the compression ratio?

How man cubes does it have and whats the compression ratio?

You think that single is crazy....Grady White is setting up their larger boats with doubles...that means over $300 an hour in fuel wide open....
Some guys in the states are actually thinking of putting triples on there rides....enough already!!!
The truth is that once you get to that level....fuel costs don't even enter your mind!!!!!!

You think that single is crazy....Grady White is setting up their larger boats with doubles...that means over $300 an hour in fuel wide open....
Some guys in the states are actually thinking of putting triples on there rides....enough already!!!
The truth is that once you get to that level....fuel costs don't even enter your mind!!!!!!

Back