Help Name a Business and Win a Great Prize!

I've Built One Other House Homes Ltd.
My Second Rodeo Homes Ltd.
Trust Me, I've Done This Before Projects
I'VE GOT THIS Homes Ltd.
Bubble Homes Ltd.
Please Don't Burst Construction Co.
Fingers Crossed Construction Co.
GREAT SUCCESS! Developments
MY WIIIFE!
:’(

For the record I think it's great what you're doing. More power to you man. You clearly have an eye for detail... or detailing. ;)
It’s time. I’ve been in construction for 20 years and run a finishing carpentry and flooring
business for 15. Time to get off the tools.

I don’t expect the margins on every house to be as good as my recent one, but I have a good teacher and will be successful.

It starts with a good name and branding. I will incorporate this company for tax purposes etc, but it won’t be on a sign or website for a few years until I have established some backbone and a handful of quality builds as a developer.

Last edited:
It’s time. I’ve been in construction for 20 years and run a finishing carpentry and flooring

I don’t expect the margins on every house to be as good as my recent one, but I have a good teacher and will be successful.

It starts with a good name and branding. I will incorporate this company for tax purposes etc, but it won’t be on a sign or website for a few years until I have established some backbone and a handful of quality builds as a developer.
Cabazon construction

Attaboy, way to dive in there.

One thing to remember. You primarily incorporate for risk purposes not as much for for tax. At the end of the day, you will only be saving a bunch for tax if you leave it all in the company and invest it. If you need need to take most of the money out, you are basically in the same spot incorporated vs not.

That being said, once you have built up your business and don't need need to take it all out there are some good tax deferrals to having it set up in the company.

Attaboy, way to dive in there.

One thing to remember. You primarily incorporate for risk purposes not as much for for tax. At the end of the day, you will only be saving a bunch for tax if you leave it all in the company and invest it. If you need need to take most of the money out, you are basically in the same spot incorporated vs not.

That being said, once you have built up your business and don't need need to take it all out there are some good tax deferrals to having it set up in the company.
Exactly

Erectus Wood Homes

My company is called rooster carpentry. My slogan is. When you hire rooster carpentry, consider the job cockadoodledone. I have a very laid back approach to building. And the name makes people smile and I tend to get laid back clients. I imagine it might drive uptight people away.
But if I was you I'd do, Island built homes. Most dudes that live on the island are proud of it. Or a fishing reference could be Islander Built homes.

Fishing Stories, one, two or three story homes.

Back