Help Name a Business and Win a Great Prize!

Stizzla

Crew Member
I’m looking to name and incorporate a company that builds homes.
Toss up a great name idea and if I go for it I’ll head to the tackle store and select you a custom goodie box of my favourite tackle selections at a value of at least $150. Flashers, spoons, hoochies, jigs, teasers etc.

You can also elect to take $100 cash instead.

Good luck :)

Stizzla Fine Homes
Peninsula Dream Homes

Dropped the Ball Fine Homes. :)<This is a reference to his self reported habit of losing downrigger balls,for those of you thinking I'm a mean ******* right now.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone has taken "Deep Cove Custom Homes" yet have they? I worked for "Madrona Bay Homes" for a while.Their long gone now.

I don’t think either of those are taken There is a deep cove customs cabinets tho. They both sound nice too.
I’m not sure if I want to name myself after an area as I will likely end up building in different parts of town.

Last edited:
Dream Weaver Construction
cannonball express/ Covid Construction ( on second thought..)
wood wizard

What about your last name? it’s a classic
_ Construction or _ Homes
or
Tall Cedars Construction
Iconic Homes
Your/wife’s/daughters initials followed by Homes/Construction

Lots of great suggestions so for. Should create a thread on what to name my first born.

What about your last name? it’s a classic
_ Construction or _ Homes
or
Tall Cedars Construction
Iconic Homes
Your/wife’s/daughters initials followed by Homes/Construction

Lots of great suggestions so for. Should create a thread on what to name my first born.
My last name (with a twist) is number 1 on my list. I even have a logo designed. My lawyer doesn’t know if it will pass as there is one that is kind of close to it. So I’m coming up with backups. Yes some good ones already, and a couple of them are on already on my short list

I've Built One Other House Homes Ltd.
My Second Rodeo Homes Ltd.
Trust Me, I've Done This Before Projects
I'VE GOT THIS Homes Ltd.
Bubble Homes Ltd.
Please Don't Burst Construction Co.
Fingers Crossed Construction Co.
GREAT SUCCESS! Developments
MY WIIIFE!

Back