Helley hansen heavy duty rain gear for sale

fishingbc

Helly Hansen heavy duty rain gear .Brand new never used Hooded jacket and bib pants. Fire retartent, good for all types of commercial applications. cost me over $240.00
light version of these sells locally for $200
$150.00 OBO
HAVE TWO COMPLETE SETS PLUS TWO JACKETS
ALL XXL

Helly Hansen heavy duty rain gear .Brand new never used Hooded jacket and bib pants. Fire retartent, good for all types of commercial applications. cost me over $240.00
light version of these sells locally for $200
$150.00 OBO
HAVE TWO COMPLETE SETS PLUS TWO JACKETS
ALL XXL

Should you not be keeping this stuff as you are looking for 'donations' on the world wide web? :confused: Just curious? :confused:

I should add.....not trying to be an arse but you had a post recently about all of this stuff given to you for free after a craigslist ad...I was just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should you not be keeping this stuff as you are looking for 'donations' on the world wide web? :confused: Just curious? :confused:

I should add.....not trying to be an arse but you had a post recently about all of this stuff given to you for free after a craigslist ad...I was just wondering.

Are you sure you are not thinking about fishbc.org????? This is FishingBC a different guy.....

On a side note.....fishingbc/Gil....do you have some pics or descriptions of the colours or model descriptor?

I know a couple of guys who may just snap these up.....just want to make sure we're on the same page with respect to which ones they are.

Come on... I want to go see this gear tomorrow. Don't F up then buy it from under me.

Oh well...........

Hahaha......I don't know if these guys will be that particular to travel to ensure that the pants don't make their "butt look fat".

FA.....you have dibs.....I am not even sure of which grade/model this gear is.....I'll step down while you try it on and look at yourself in the mirror to make sure it compliments your eyes....hahahahaha.

Cheers.

My arse in a mirror or any other reflection will never compliment my eye's or any others...Sorry to all for that evil picture.... It's XXL gear. What do you want? It's not X-Small.

You F..ker...should you on be drinking on the west coast.

Should we go after both sets?

Killing gear..LOL

I think we should offer $250 for all.....What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
You two lovebirds keep in the loop as to what you buy.....he mentioned a couple of other jackets too.

Hopefully we can get a full run down.

PS. Everything I got on craigslist I paid for ;) (500.00)
I was not looking for "free" raingear.
I was looking to buy some or borrow some if the some was not for sale.

:)

Back