Helix 12 issues with navionics chip

Hey guys I’m having issues with my hummingbird helix 12 updating charts with the navionics chip. Went from a lowrance to a HB and trying to figure out how the heck to see an actual map that isn’t blank. Once I put chip in and then go to try and select navionics chip I can’t seem to find it. Thanks guys any help would be appreciated as I have no contour lines on maps.

Hey guys I’m having issues with my hummingbird helix 12 updating charts with the navionics chip. Went from a lowrance to a HB and trying to figure out how the heck to see an actual map that isn’t blank. Once I put chip in and then go to try and select navionics chip I can’t seem to find it. Thanks guys any help would be appreciated as I have no contour lines on maps.
I had a similar issue with my Hook 7 as my charts weren’t loading. Spoke with Denise @ Harbour Chandler and she advised to do a soft reset on my system. Seems to have worked as the charts populate now in the driveway at least.

Just going through the same thing right now. Just got my new chip in today and it wouldn’t read it but did some research and got it to read.
Issue is if you don't have a GPS lock (as I don’t in my metal clad shop) then you have to be in Simulator mode in order for it to read and display the card.

Back