Have you ever seen a map of how many fishfarms are in Norway?

is this what we have to look foward too?

544746_10151926240405355_1742939425_n.jpg

Can you imagine?

Lorne

I think Alexandra Morton has a map of on BC. Gruesome. Fish cannot go through to the mid coast without passing by a fif farm right now.

I don't think I would even want to swim in their waters.

And you can't catch a wild salmon there for the world of it. Why? Because it's hard to find one of the 5 left.

When I first guided up in knight inlet 20 years ago there was 1 farm then slowly they became more and more there isnt a single inlet or channel now without one up there and trust me they dont move them around one sits im sure in saurgants pass and has for over 15 years. the early spring fishery up there was awesome now basically extinct.... why??? hhhhhhmmmm 1 lodge sure as heck didnt take em all with 4 boats running

When I first guided up in knight inlet 20 years ago there was 1 farm then slowly they became more and more there isnt a single inlet or channel now without one up there and trust me they dont move them around one sits im sure in saurgants pass and has for over 15 years. the early spring fishery up there was awesome now basically extinct.... why??? hhhhhhmmmm 1 lodge sure as heck didnt take em all with 4 boats running

I fly to the broughtens for work and its unreal how many fish farms there are. Must be 50 or so. There is no way any salmon swimming south cannot swim by a farm.

Compare that to a cattle feedlot, nothing grows there but cattle. No grass nothing!

Back