harbour chandler pirate sale

I'm praying I can get the day off-I'm working mornings. Got their Door Crasher flyer email was hoping for more Lowrance stuff. Looking for radar and a HDS8.
They got the simrad combo unit at a great price, but I've already got Lowrance on board.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm praying I can get the day off-I'm working mornings. Got their Door Crasher flyer email was hoping for more Lowrance stuff. Looking for radar and a HDS8.
They got the simrad combo unit at a great price, but I've already got and Lowrance on board.

I got the email flyer too!! Some pricing is insane. There will be a big line up for sure.

the sale was so big last year , you couldn't park within three blocks.... if you need a new deepline it is well worth getting there early !

This is the go to sale of the year. Lot's of great prices. Gotta get up early for the killer deals. I've gone late before too and still found awesome deals on some stuff that I was needing. So grab a coffee and have a good bs with like minded folks before the gate opens :).

I was in there this morning. It's like a bee hive down there right now with them getting ready for Saturday :).

I called yesterday and they hooked me up with a great deal!!! Not the one time early bird deal but a great deal none the less!!!

So mad im going to miss the sale, have my roc-m course on sat. Anyone wana buy some things for me and ill pay you back?? ;) Are you able to get decent prices right now anybody know?

So mad im going to miss the sale, have my roc-m course on sat. Anyone wana buy some things for me and ill pay you back?? ;) Are you able to get decent prices right now anybody know?

Lots of stuff is red tagged already, just the door crashers you cant get till morning..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back