Happy Easter VS Happy Easter boat launch

jeffywestcoast

Happy Easter to all the members and their families this Easter 2014 :)happy-easter-bunny-wallpaper-picture5.jpgNow here is how my Easter weekend boatlaunch went...016.jpgGuess that's what I get for not having my morning coffee on Friday before fishing... My gawd.....lol thankful for 12 years safe driving and a good insurance policy.... just found this today and never felt anything at the launch or any grey paint on the dock...

pretty sure I caught one of the bolts on the side of the dock while I was swinging trailer closer to the dock while backing up... but honestly don't know for sure... also there is a tell tale rub on the tire that makes me think I must have been under power n rubber the dock... would think I would have herd that though... either that or someone backed into me while I was parked... either way its 300 deductible or about 1500-2000bucks

Should start a what jeffy broke today thread to record all your daily fishing related mishaps,but ****** deal sorry to see that

lol... ya not what I wanted to see this morning but life goes on.. you would think I would hear that kinda thing....

HAHA... I wasn't listening to music though... go figure....pulled out at lowtide.. it was slippery I was in 4HI maybe she slipped to the right a bit when I went to pull out..doesn't look like it happened when I was backing up... already had some damage on the bumper and ICBC owes me a free one so it's not the end of the world.. see what the bodyshop says..

Looks like it was hit and run when parked, that would be "comprehensive" pay your deductible and shouldn't affect your clean record. Save your freebee for a good one.

I don't think you could do that yourself and not hear or feel it. I'd say someone swiped you with their trailer or something and probably didn't even know.

Thanks guys ! Taking it to the shop in the morning n hopefully trolling in the afternoon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well turns out I never hit the dock backing up...turns out I hit it going forward..?? there is a small hinge plate sticking out about 3-4 inches from the dock about half war up the ramp..looks innocent enough till I found grey paint and plastic... live n learn I guess..(**** happens)

Back