Halibut trips for sportfishing b.c. Members

Good on you Roy...Always great to see a pro sharing information!
Do hope this year is better then the last year for hali. off Oak Bay. It was spotty for us in the Spring and the dogs were bad in the fall.
Just stay clear of my favorite spots...eh
Or I will stay clear of yours if you get there first.
I have seen how you react to guys who anchor too close right down current from you.
Something we all need to remember.
No need to be right on top of the pros or anyone else for that matter.
Show some respect when anchoring and remember the drift when you drop anchor!!

Last edited:
Hi guys going to be home Thursday and ill contact when i get in so expect some calls by Thursday and Friday...thanks Roy

Good morning to you all...back to the living? i suppose.... anyways I have a few opening still available and thanks to the people who have booked going to be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! waiting to hear back from about 3 groups so spots are getting filled .
Thanks again just wanted to see if anyone else wanted to go

cheers Roy

Hi guys well if any of you want some days I have a few and arent scared of going fishing I know everyone is kinda freaking out with this stuff but going fishing with your buds could be what you need and have some fun in the meantime ...... I have april 15, 28,29 then into may 3 ,18,27,28.... hope everyone is doing ok and thanks to the members who have booked already really appreciate it. Boats at PEDDAR BAY btw if anyone wants to know..

Thanks take care

Roy

88160843_808463963006093_9155243371525046272_o.jpg

Well I might as well start this again ,TRY and salvage whats left of the spring halibut season ,Im sure some of you are a bit stir crazy as well as I have been .But i did manage to do a ton of work on the property..LOL
honey doo list is basically defunked .
So im going to offer again for the rest of the halibut season guys I have end of may open here may 27,28,29,30
and if people show enough interest ill do beginning of June 9 to the 15th .

Same price same offer try and limit the number of people to 3 so we practice social distancing as much as possible, etc.

Fishing has been good as I been going out with my number 1 first mate . Hope to hear from you pm me or phone me at 250-0704-9653

and thanks
Wolf

92913266_10157820928906084_6128153264572596224_n.jpg

96231706_594520434493343_1122669618989629440_n.jpg

Sorry guys the 30th was just taken...the friday is open though

June 14 now taken ... still a some next week if anyone want to get out ... let me know ...

thanks again Roy

WELL ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN for the 2022 season!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't do it last year due to covid but this year I will and SVIAC need more support more then ever they are shooting for close to a million fish this year and more clipped

AGAIN THIS YEAR I WILL OFFER WHAT I DID LAST YEAR FOR SPORTFISHNG BC MEMBERS ONLY!!!!!!.

LAST YEAR I STEPPED AWAY TO REFLECT ON THIS BEING SO UNCERTAIN AND SUCH WAS A GREAT SUCCESS LAST 6 YEARS OR SO IVE DONE ESPECIALLY MEETING MEMBERS ON THIS SITE. IT WAS TRUELY A BLAST AND GOOD LAUGHS AS WELL.

SO SAME AS 2018 IT WILL BE 6 HOURS OF FISHING FOR MY HALF DAY RATE OF 500.00 DIVIDED UP BY 4 PEOPLE THATS JUST OVER A 125 BUCKS AND CHANGE, THIS SPECIAL IS FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH AND MAYBE A DAY OR 2 IN APRIL AND FOR SPORTFISHNG MEMBERS ONLY, IT DEFINATLLY BOOKED FAST.

WHAT YOU WILL GET IS THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN SAFE TECHNIQUES FOR ANCHORING,
HALIBUT SET UP OF GEAR, ETC. THIS IS A FISHING EXPERIENCE TO LEARN AND HOPEFULLY GET SOME HALIBUT.

I WOULD ASK OF YOU TO DO ONE THING AND BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN THE CAUSE!!!!!! BECOME A MEMBER IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY TO THE;
SOUTH VANCOUVER ISLAND ANGLERS COALITION SOCIETY .

AND SUPPORT THE GREAT PEOPLE INVOLVED INSURING WE CAN FISH IF IT WASNT FOR THEM WE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DO THIS. ESPECIALLY THIS YEAR WITH THE NET PEN PROJECT THE BOYS AT SVIAC ARE DOING , AS ILL BE HELPING IN THIS PROJECT AS WELL ....LAST YEAR IT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS TO SEE THEY FRY IN THE PEN AND WE HAD GREAT MEDIA COVERAGE . WE ARE SHOOTING FOR HALF A MILLION SMOLTS THIS YEAR FOR THE PEN AND WE NEED AS MUCH HELP AS POSSIBLE, SO AFTER TLAKING TO CHRIS BOS THEY ARE ON GOAL FOR 650,000 SMOLTS AND NEXT YEAR A MILLION !!!!!

HERE IS THE LINK PLEASE SUPPORT .
from here https://www.anglerscoalition.com/

THERE IS LIMITED SPOTS(TIDES/CURRENTS AVAILABLE) SO BOOK NOW , LOOK VERY FORWARD TO YET MEETING NEW AND HOPEFULLY OLD FRIENDS THANKS. I HAVE A FEW OPENINGS.

DATES THAT ARE OPEN ARE MARCH 9 TO 14, 23 TO 27 . PLEASE IF YOU CAN GET A GROUP TOGETHER AND THEN LET ME KNOW...

GIVE ME A CALL AT 250-704-9653 OR EMAIL ME AT
INFO@BLUEWOLFCHARTERS.COM

WOLF (ROY)

Chat soon guys and thanks for the support to the coalition........

look forward to another good year

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Last edited:
Great offer Roy!

If anyone on the site needs a 4th or wants to split a day I am in! Flexible in my schedule and can make almost any day work.

THANK YOU to everyone to have booked only 1 day left and thats march 24 if anyone wans that date let me know .
And thanks to the emails from certain people , with everything going on in the world nice to hear from people still passionate about fishing. and the kind word towards me. THANKS AGAIN everyone and SVIAC thanks you as well even if you didnt book please still get a membership or donate, As its the only way I see in having a fishery if we "make" hatchery fish to be caught. I hope we have a great season in and hopefully harvest some fine fish to eat...and we can make meals like this!!!!!!

1644460615544.png

Back