Halibut Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said Gil. A lot of Cdns can't afford a 30-50k boat but can afford a trip to the coast every few years so that'd be a kick in the pants to those kind of folks.

well one guy isnt going to change it all buddy, it takes a muti-faceted approach from a united front...and you have already stated you are just fine sitting on your azz...so why don't you just EDITED BY LAST CHANCE?.....as for myself, i am totally willing to do whatever it takes, including civil disobedience, sometimes rules only get changed by breaking those rules, what is the point of 1 guy being civilly disobedient?, the strength is in numbers, and don't worry, we know you aren't on board, i imagine your apathetic attitude stems from the fact that you have leased quota.......:rolleyes:....holmes*

*Edited by Lastchance - SFBC will not be a springboard for Civil Disobediance. And if anyone on this forum is going to tell anyone to STFU, it's going to be me and it's going to be for good.

okie dokie hokie pokie....:rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_disobedience

I've done my share over the last 15 years or so and that doesn't include griping on forums. I have spent hundreds of hours in meetings all over the island and in Vancouver. How about you, buddy? Jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back