Halibut Management Toxic to Fish

Both articles are blatantly biased...in fact the first one is written by the executive director of the B.C. Seafood Alliance.....which is dependent upon the commercial fishery.

facepalm_jim_76437.jpg

I think what we are seeing here and in the articles noted in the "sick of whining" post is an organized attack on the recreational fishers by an 'interested party' (you pick who) by subverting public opinion by hammering the "25% increase" and the "conservation" themes to make it look like greed on our part. This is getting nasty but what can you expect when millions of unearned dollars are at stake.

Totally..... Then the sheeple follow because that is all they have herd...;)

I think what we are seeing here and in the articles noted in the "sick of whining" post is an organized attack on the recreational fishers by an 'interested party' (you pick who) by subverting public opinion by hammering the "25% increase" and the "conservation" themes to make it look like greed on our part. This is getting nasty but what can you expect when millions of unearned dollars are at stake.

Exactly. I sure noticed alot more "concerned" members joining up in the last couple of years on a few of the sportsfishing forums. They don't hide themselves very well however.

The neanderthal tactic's in Victoria at a local boat ramp and at an MP's office in Nanaimo was taken heed by the big boy's. Now their going to the papers with flat out poorly written articles to spin the sheeple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back