Halibut Anchoring System... what's it worth?

Beaudog

Thanks for your time guys, but I'll deal with this next year. Too many other things on the plate right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends what is included, rope, chain, float, anchor all rings and clips etc. and what shape it's in, if all there probably 400 - 500, just a guess.

depends.... diameter of rope/anchor etc... A proper tied up/spliced with correct rope/equipment new can be 500 starting at 15/16 foot boat to 1000 of 24/26foot boat depending on what you get....

Used say go half of that.....

Depends what is included, rope, chain, float, anchor all rings and clips etc. and what shape it's in, if all there probably 400 - 500, just a guess.

It's all there, in good shape and set up properly. I guess we'll see, if someone is interested, I'd like to sell it.

where are ya? i could use a back-up!

depends.... diameter of rope/anchor etc... A proper tied up/spliced with correct rope/equipment new can be 500 starting at 15/16 foot boat to 1000 of 24/26foot boat depending on what you get....

Used say go half of that....

????

Used say go half of that....

????

Lol $1000 for an anchor setup - where you buying your gear???

Lol $1000 for an anchor setup - where you buying your gear???
Trotac. And its not some fudged up gear its tied correctly. The 1k is for a larger anchor system for like 26 feet and up.. Proper length of chain, proper snaps etc.

The one I have 16-18 is like 500-600 retail and well made.

wow - well I guess you pay a high premium to have someone put it together for you. $1000 is ridiculous.

How would you know what I paid? My friend used to tie them and no I didn't pay that..BTW whats with the negative posts. Maybe think before you go off.Just saying...

See what happens when the fish go away, everyone asks like unchallenged kids on summer holidays. Hahaha

I got a full halibut anchor system with my new boat and I won't be using it. Everything is there according to the last owner who used it regularly.

I'd be happy to sell it for a fair price, but I have no idea what that is?

Beaudog I would just check with Trotac..Maybe take system to Trevor and ask...

I paid $550 for a system for a 26ft boat. The price of the rope from the supplier will dictate the total price.

Back