Hali fishing

Just a reminder to Pajan of what he actually wrote to the thread after 24 hrs and 6 seconds of asking everyone here for help to a question:

quote:Originally posted by Pajan

BC is sure a "Friendly" place NOT!!!!. Only one reply and that by Email to my post for Hali info.

And then this:

"My, MY! There are a bunch of Short Fuses floating around out there"

"Simply asking for a bit of information seems to have turned a few cranks"

Hmmm, well Pajan, I guess when you lead the way with a short fuse and making a dumb [perhaps dysfunctional ;) comment then the response you get might be slightly less than kind !;)[V]...duh !

"Just asking for a bit of information" ? Oh really, is that all you wrote ? lol;)

[:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)]

I am also from ONTERRIBLE and had a great time fishing renfrew last year almost this time...no fish lots of crabs and a good time....weather wasnt the greatest but i figure the locals put some kinda of voodoo hex on the guy from back east to mess with him[8D] ......anyways too bad this guy didnt use a little bit of common sence when posting ....dont hold it against all of us....now with that said you all have 21hrs 17min and 3 seconds to send me the location of a 2point moose and oh id say 27inch 4point mule deer for this fall or I am seriously going to pitch a fit the likes of which pajan has never seen[}:)][}:)][}:)]
you have been warned:)

quote:Originally posted by wicket

I am also from ONTERRIBLE and had a great time fishing renfrew last year almost this time...no fish lots of crabs and a good time....weather wasnt the greatest but i figure the locals put some kinda of voodoo hex on the guy from back east to mess with him[8D] ......anyways too bad this guy didnt use a little bit of common sence when posting ....dont hold it against all of us....now with that said you all have 21hrs 17min and 3 seconds to send me the location of a 2point moose and oh id say 27inch 4point mule deer for this fall or I am seriously going to pitch a fit the likes of which pajan has never seen[}:)][}:)][}:)]

Try the Toronto Zoo for moose and deer and The "Blue Zone" on Lake Ontaio for salmon,and rainbows.

Try the Toronto Zoo for moose and deer and The "Blue Zone" on Lake Ontaio for salmon,and rainbows.
Could you put up a map for us BC'ers

[xx(] see yah kinda missed it ...the elusive 2pt moose is the only legal moose i can hunt and is kinda almost mythical as too their existance, a 27in mule deer well thats kinda hard too...........so yah the zoo thing....thats just well ............[?] and the fish well we just missed the run that went thru renfrew before we got there ..so good luck with you know whatever

Back