Hali fishing

P

Pajan

Coming out from Ontario for a few days next week. Have access to a boat at Saanichton but not suitable for trolling.
What are the prospects for getting some Halibut along the west side of James Island? Picked up a couple there two years ago but later in the season.

Any tips or info would be MUCH appreciated or mail me at: pajan@bell.net

BC is sure a "Friendly" place NOT!!!!. Only one reply and that by Email to my post for Hali info.

[:p]

You waited a whole 24 hrs on a long weekend before you slagged everybody?

I'm sure that will elicit many positive inquiries now...... not.

quote:Originally posted by Fishtofino

You waited a whole 24 hrs on a long weekend before you slagged everybody?

I'm sure that will elicit many positive inquiries now...... not.

Hey don't forget about the other 6 seconds he waited.:D

hey Pajan , Island pace is a little different than the rest of the world! Lots of helpful people on this board but we are not sitting at our keyboards all day , we are usually working or fishing.
good luck!

x2

Eeek..[:0][B)][:eek:)]

good luck with that

fd

thefogducker@hotmail.com

IMG_3509.jpg

Sounds like Ontario is becoming the New York of Canada.

I live in Oregon, but my preferred place to fish is BC. Great people, super fishing and VERY helpful fishing community. Ontario is adjacent to NY isn't it. Maybe a little rubbing off.

Sea Wolf

Maybe a TROLL?[:0][:0][:0]

IMG_1445.jpg

quote:Originally posted by Halilogger

Nows about the time you change your user name!! Pajan
WOW.............
My, MY! There are a bunch of Short Fuses floating around out there in "LaLa Land" Not only will my user name stay the same, If you hadn't already noticed I did post me Email address, which is more than I can say for all youse critics.
Over the years I have fished the waters from coast to coast and from the high Arctic to the Gulf of Mexico and NEVER before ran into such a dysfunctional group as have posted here.
Simply asking for a bit of information seems to have turned a few cranks.
Thank you all very much and save your postings as this machine will be OFFLINE while I journey west.

ahahahahaha! Maybe you can tell us the best place to lake fish in Ontario. You have exactly 23 hrs to tell me! or I will SPAZZ-out! hahaha

Back