H Bomb

yo mama

Was fishing one of those beaty lil' creeks that lines the westside of our island with Roper and Totally today. A few for the Rope but a skunk show for myself and Mr. Tyee. Happened accross some cougar tracks and followed them to the H Bomb run where Roper felt at home.
All in all a good day to fish.

Thought we had a Roe Bags sighting near the Chemainus river... any truth to the story bags?

I hear Vince G. feels pretty at home on the H Bomb as well? Has Roe Bags dipped his pole in the run?

I hear Vince G. feels pretty at home on the H Bomb as well? Has Roe Bags dipped his pole in the run?

It is a very good run, but just like most WCVI streams the H-Bomb has had pressure from countless amounts of anglers and it still produces.

It is a very good run, but just like most WCVI streams the H-Bomb has had pressure from countless amounts of anglers and it still produces.

Thought you guys might be interested to hear that Island Outfitters has been sending people to this system lately, I recently met 2 gentlemen from Mission fishing there who claimed that I.O. gave them directions. Not ok in my opinion, someone needs to go in there and have a talk with those guys, especially the new employees who don't know any better or just don't care.
BL

It seems island outfitters is getting pretty bad at this. They also have no problem giving out GPS locations for hali holes, which is bad enough. But sending people to a delicate little stream like that is going over board.

Back