Good Volvo marine mechanic, Nanaimo to CR

Tellyman

Coming from Nelson and going fishing to Nootka last week July, first week of August. Haven't had a decent tune up in the last few years, besides regular stuff I could do ie. plugs, oil, points, etc...looking for someone between Nanaimo and Campbell River, or maybe even Chilliwack/Hope area, who could tune a little 4 banger Volvo in my Explorer. The thing with these little motors is they have no choke or primer, and are hard starting sometime. If you know of someone whose decent @ tuning these engines, and fairly priced, can you let me know. Thanks in advance.

Coming from Nelson and going fishing to Nootka last week July, first week of August. Haven't had a decent tune up in the last few years, besides regular stuff I could do ie. plugs, oil, points, etc...looking for someone between Nanaimo and Campbell River, or maybe even Chilliwack/Hope area, who could tune a little 4 banger Volvo in my Explorer. The thing with these little motors is they have no choke or primer, and are hard starting sometime. If you know of someone whose decent @ tuning these engines, and fairly priced, can you let me know. Thanks in advance.

the thing about those little volvos is if the compression is not 100%, they become hard starting and there is nothing you can do outside of rebuilding it, Im not saying thats your case, but a compression test would let you know right away.

try maple marine in Langley

Back