Good vid, never thought of this

That looks like so much fun.

I ran into a couple of guys at Spider Lake a few seasons ago who had a remote control boat they were using. They had a scotty release clip attached to it and would put the line from the rod in, send the boat way out and then give a yank to release and drop the baited hook off at the spot.

O man we did that last year off the float house goofing around and hooked up a 10in Quillback and he sunk the rc boat LMAO
to funny

The scotty clips have given me a good idea will film a video and post it next time im up there

I hope MyEscape doesn't see this. It might trigger long hidden memories that will require intensive therapy.:D:D:D[:0]

No, not really, kinda would be fun to see, actually....looks just like Kevins boat at port two years ago when he had a team of Sockeye pulling his boat around.....

i actually have a a fishing book with a similar idea, attach a lifesaver (the candy) to a string and something that floats and push itout into the lake, with your line tied to the candy, and it will slowly dissolve form the water and then drop your line

Back