Gold river

Bobby

Got delayed going to work in gold river . Sounds like fishing is slow hopefully when I get there on Tuesday it picks up .I hope they are just late as someone else was saying. It will be what it wil be its a working fishing trip so I have nothing to complain about .any info would be great thanks

I guess I'm one of those to blame as far as slow fishing-and I don't believe personally they're late-having said that- the fish are amazing in strength and quality-no you can't sit there for 10 minutes and get your limit but there are fish there for those that FISH maybe not enough for those that want to CATCH-but they are there -maybe not in the numbers of last year but still there. IT's fishing-I could be wrong and they all could come from Ferrier on the next two floods and I will be there eating humble pie with a grin on my face. So enjoy your trip-the fish are amazing!!!

the fish are amazing in strength and quality-no you can't sit there for 10 minutes and get your limit but there are fish there for those that FISH maybe not enough for those that want to CATCH-but they are there -maybe not in the numbers of last year but still there.

excellent post... put an effort into it boyz , you may be rewarded....
gear can change day ta day , FISH FISH FISH dont WAIT WAIT WAIT,,,move around , change it up , LOTS if ya have too

seen some pretty upset fisherman leave last outing ( My area ) , you need ta put the time in to be rewarded sometimes ...
its not a fish farm ; )

gd lk out there

m2b

fd

Back