Goetz TROL-EZE hydraulic cylinders

Ok 3 left

2 mercury kits
1 johnson evinrude kit
1 check valve assembly

Can make fit on anything, however these come with the brackets associated with the instructed

These are not good for up to 1000 psi. FYI

Could make for a cool project or use as an actuator.
I know that I'm really late to this party, but would you happen to have one of the Mercury kits still available?
My cylinder just started leaking and I'm having a hard if not impossible time finding a replacement anywhere!!!!!!

I know that I'm really late to this party, but would you happen to have one of the Mercury kits still available?
My cylinder just started leaking and I'm having a hard if not impossible time finding a replacement anywhere!!!!!!
Well, miracles actually do happen!
I'd like to give a huge shout out to a fellow forum member, "scar tissue", for taking the initiative to contact me with a Mercury Trol-Eze kit that he had as a spare.
No only did he give me a smoking deal on the price, he went out of his way to find out what the shipping costs would be, fired the package off with Canada Post on Tuesday and was received in Calgary today!!!
The kit is in brand new condition and I couldn't be more thrilled with the entire purchase process and interactions with scar tissue.
I'll be headed to Campbell River in mid July for my inaugural saltwater fishing adventure(s) and there will be a couple of cold wobbly pops coming scar tissue's way!!
Members like him are what makes this Forum such a great experience to be part of!!
Many thanks scar tissue :)

Back