Getting nervous for Saturdays coho clip at Jack Brooks - any new interest?

Deewar25

I only have 5 on the list confirmed when I told Mel 15 (based on having over 40 interested people reply here!). I need confirmation from all the others on the list and I have sent PM's to those I haven't heard from (if we have talked since, don't worry about confirming again).

With that, if there is anyone else not on the list that can commit right now to Saturday, please drop me a note or reply here and I will replace those I haven't heard from. I have 11 confirmed Sunday which is 'enough' to save face, but only if we have the full crew Saturday - otherwise, they may not get all done and I expect will release a bunch unclipped. If anyone from Sunday can also do Saturday, thats great too!

Please confirm or tell me if you can't make it, and I welcome any new interests.

I only have 5 on the list confirmed when I told Mel 15 (based on having over 40 interested people reply here!). I need confirmation from all the others on the list and I have sent PM's to those I haven't heard from (if we have talked since, don't worry about confirming again).

With that, if there is anyone else not on the list that can commit right now to Saturday, please drop me a note or reply here and I will replace those I haven't heard from. I have 11 confirmed Sunday which is 'enough' to save face, but only if we have the full crew Saturday - otherwise, they may not get all done and I expect will release a bunch unclipped. If anyone from Sunday can also do Saturday, thats great too!

Please confirm or tell me if you can't make it, and I welcome any new interests.

Haven't heard from you but I can be there! Pls. let me know ... (message box is now empty :eek:) I can likely enlist 2 or 3 more, if needed - either day's okay.

Haven't heard from you but I can be there! Pls. let me know ... (message box is now empty :eek:) I can likely enlist 2 or 3 more, if needed - either day's okay.

Foxsea, I have you on Saturday (see the master list on current page of the main thread) - I caught your note that either day was fine so I haven't followed up with you. If you can bring extra numbers, certainly go for it and I'll bump people I haven't heard from once I know your numbers. Thanks much :)

P/M me a contact # if I can't catch em..I might as well clip em!

I can try to make it both days, but could you post the where and when details? I have never been out there.

I'll mark you for both Nauti - thx! Here is the location info from the main thread:

BTW, it is confirmed 8:30am both days at the Butler Main gate off Otter Point road - google map search 3062 youngs lake road - the gate is 400m east of the location pointer. BBQ and drinks provided.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&tab=ll

here is the latest as per other thread - thanks for those getting back to me quick - if its easy for you to get out there, please make a mention as a few are changing their own plans to make it happen and it would be nice to get them off the hook.

Saturday
Whole in the water (confirmed)
fish stalker (confirmed)
Newfie +4 (confirmed)
Foxsea (confirmed)
Drilleryells +1 (1/2 day) (confirmed)
Nautigirl +1 (confirmed)

Sunday
Lipripper +1 (confirmed)
Dave S +1 (confirmed)
Firelight +1 (confirmed)
Rob H +3 (confirmed)
Fishflyguy (confirmed)
Nautigirl +1 (confirmed)
Danthewire?

Last edited by a moderator:
AGAIN on a halibut tide.... eerrrrrrrr LOL LOL
sorry cant help again....

I need to bring my own clippers?

no, they should typically have enough (Mel knows the head count I am arranging, so I expect he takes care of it), but of course if you have a pair of surgical scissors handy, sure, bring them along.

couple more either day would be great, I have heard from Mel that he having to work for numbers as well from the old timers. Anyone else willing to step up?

hey all, saturday crew is at it and im just heading out for the weekend so wont be checking in any further. we can likely use a few more for tomorrow if anyone can get out there. perhaps someone from today can provide an update when they get home if the need seems to be there and arrange without me. with that, no more bugging til next year and thanks so much for those of you that were willing to take time out to volunteer. much appreciated! I think u will find once you have done it once, you will keep coming back.

Back