General Question: What is a 2007 Mercury 9.9 pro-kicker (209c) worth?

MikeyL

Wondering what this is worth. I don't want to price it too high. Asking for a average price and what to sell it for?

Kicker has no issues, going to repower with a bigger motor. Just the motor, has no controls. electric trim, electric/manual start, unknown hours.

Just completed the water pump, plugs, thermostat, both gear and engine oil change. Engine fires up first try.

Wondering what this is worth. I don't want to price it too high. Asking for a average price and what to sell it for?

Kicker has no issues, going to repower with a bigger motor. Just the motor, has no controls. electric trim, electric/manual start, unknown hours.

Just completed the water pump, plugs, thermostat, both gear and engine oil change. Engine fires up first try.
Is it a long shaft and remote steering? Maybe post a pic or two to give us an idea of how it looks condition wise. I’d say it’s worth between $1100-$1600 depending on lots of variables. Ask a couple hundred more.

I sold a 1998, very clean, unknown hours, 9,9 Mercury kicker last year for $1300. Ran perfectly prior to selling. Upgraded to electric start and power tilt.

Back