Fuller lake

Shepnoir

Thinking of going to Fuller Lake with my son this weekend. Can anyone let me know what the conditions are for launching a zodiac? Is there even a launch on this lake? My son is 3 so not much help and I can only drag the boat so far. Never been and wondering what the conditions are like. Any local tips would be appreciated too Thanks in advance.

Thinking of going to Fuller Lake with my son this weekend. Can anyone let me know what the conditions are for launching a zodiac? Is there even a launch on this lake? My son is 3 so not much help and I can only drag the boat so far. Never been and wondering what the conditions are like. Any local tips would be appreciated too Thanks in advance.

I visited the fuller lake site a few times and I haven't fished there yet. But I saw a clean launching ramp down there. You may want to launch your zodiac over there. Enjoy fishing.

Launch ramp is good, but a little steep. It was upgraded last year and has some pretty coarse crushed rock. You can back all the way to the water though. Nice little lake with lots of smaller trout. Enjoy!

Dave

fullers a great lake, the launch is steep, and when I launched my old boat, which was a zodiac we reversed the truck close to the waters edge, and used a sheet of plywood to slide the boat down, directly into the water.

kunni

Hi I know I am a little late but I have a cabin on Fuller and I just left there on Friday night. Launch ramp has a tree over it and about 1 ft of snow and fishing is really slow.

Hi I know I am a little late but I have a cabin on Fuller and I just left there on Friday night. Launch ramp has a tree over it and about 1 ft of snow and fishing is really slow.

Really? I just want to spend a few hours with my kid and teach him some life skills. If you really do live on the lake don't worry I can't remember the last time I kept anything in fresh. If you are an asshat for the sake of being an asshat well, I can't say I understand your type. "Get a life" is along the lines but far too kind.

Max is up here in CR with me. He say's Fuller's going to be a little emptier when you're through there. Big catch and kill guy I hear.

Max is up here in CR with me. He say's Fuller's going to be a little emptier when you're through there. Big catch and kill guy I hear.

You must be with Max. That is something that he would say. U guys are welcome to come by. Should be here til noonish or if your hungry and down this way meet for a bite. Give me a scream.

Back