Free: Tesla Wireless Powered Boat

TenMile

Been shaking my head all day. Just think of the size of the Black Box you'd need to dial your rigger voltage back down!!! Pod-schmod!!! Forget all those I/O vs OB discussions...

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/FREE-tesla-wireless-powered-boat_27462512

Inventor seeks boat owner for joint project.

Local Inventor offering free priceless expertise on how to build a Tesla wireless power system (proven and repeated experimentally) to power your boat with reasonable efficiency and uncanny effectiveness .

You must pay for project management, space, material, equipment, shipping, labor, and engineering, and of course the odd set back that may impact even the most mundane of projects. Being mostly tesla coils this system wont be a huge cost and is fully scalable so we can start small.

At the end of the project the boat and all equipment are yours to keep, you must, however, agree to post the boats performance on social media.

what do you get? we can produce a power plant-prime mover that runs for 50+ years (like your house wiring lasts), almost no maintenance, lower or comparable electrical power to fuel cost, unlimited world wide travel.

what you don't get -
no free ride here - this is not a "free energy" scheme ... its simply a way to impact maxwells equations so power can be broadcasted by way of radio but with R losses (distance) instead of R Sq losses (distance * distance). With the right solution maxwells equations do predict this amazing result.

I have been researching longitudinal EMF for years, and i know what i am doing, to a layman or (transverse) electrical expert this may sound fantastic and is fantastic, but is 100% real and realistic not pie in the sky, i have no desire to wast my time and or your money in endless research, and end up looking like a clown. This is 120 year old science with the theoretical and empirical framework ready to go.

the picture is a double exposure one where Tesla is simply sitting reading, the other is a dead short arc of longitudinal EMF from primary to secondary through the air showing what enormous energy the wireless system had available before being discharged.

I'm going to check how much change is under the sofa cushions then make an appointment with the bank!

Or not....

I'm not sure I would want to have a boat that is setup to be powered by lighting just to go fishing. Call me a skeptic but I can think of better ways then this to go for a boat ride.

52881654_934.jpg

Back