Found

When are you re-powering? I have some spares but they are buried in a trailer of stuff at my parents that I haven't needed since I moved. I definitely have a spare set of controls and maybe cables. My mercs a 2012 so should work as long as the 2021 stuff didn't change.

When are you re-powering? I have some spares but they are buried in a trailer of stuff at my parents that I haven't needed since I moved. I definitely have a spare set of controls and maybe cables. My mercs a 2012 so should work as long as the 2021 stuff didn't change.

Hey Corey. Id expect within the next few weeks. Text me if you find those please (im in Mexico until Saturday so may not be able to reply)

I have a Merc Dual binnacle control new never used, It is back at my place in Thunder Bay and I won't be back for a couple weeks if you are interested.

Looking for mercury controls and possibly throttle and shift cables in a length thst would fit my 17' hourston. Were re-powering with a 2021 90hp Merc camp return and trying to keep the rigging costs down to a minimum. Please let me know if you have anything 👌
Not sure if it would work. But I have cables from 2005 115 EFI

Back