Forum members BOATS

I got the suspension seats and there great would not be with out them. I like the arch and am going to get one.

The arch is a Samson I think. I really like the remote spotlight up there and it's capable of pulling a wake boarder etc if you are into it.

Thanks Capt. I am pretty stoked to get out and slam some sox's before the tuna shootout.
Have you found a boat yet? My old striper is on it's way up your way.

nice boat, nice rudes, how do you like them? how many hours?

So far so good. Very responsive and lots of power. With Icon control trolls right down. The 2 stroke oil is kind of a pain but I can live with it. Winterizing is a piece of cake. As far as hours go Im guessing probably about 250.

Yea nice boat, fire ex just I'm selling my 175 etec 2008 600 hrs. Upgrading to bigger power. Just the motor and prop as I'm staying with e tec.

Yea nice boat, fire ex just I'm selling my 175 etec 2008 600 hrs. Upgrading to bigger power. Just the motor and prop as I'm staying with e tec.

Not so sure about that NootkaSounder, I've got a 225 Suzuki 2008 on my lake boat and for that year and several following there was very few if any that could take me outta the hole.

So far so good. Very responsive and lots of power. With Icon control trolls right down. The 2 stroke oil is kind of a pain but I can live with it. Winterizing is a piece of cake. As far as hours go Im guessing probably about 250.

awesome to hear, glad its been smooth. i've been real happy with mine as well but only have 175 hours on it. i was worried when i bought it last year. but i cant find anyone that has had a problem yet. so now i feel alot better. the oil doesn't bother me much, you just need to remember to pick some up before you leave town. you cant buy xd100 just anywhere.

I'm not sure what your going on about Chuck, I complemented your boat then mentioned as I have a 175 e tec for sale as I want to upgrade to a 250 etec.

If anyone has a 250 or 300 let me know!

Wow looks good nice to have radar!!! Looks like a month of searching has paid off, now let the fun and work begin

IMG-20140823-00854.jpgIMG-20140823-00855.jpgIMG-20140823-00856.jpgThe trailer sucks! Big time!!!!!! Good thing its blocks to the boat launch. Picked it up in Nanaimo. Its a 99 Striper 2100 with a 2010 Suzuki 175 four stroke and an older yammy 9.9 kicker

Last edited by a moderator:
Back