Ford Escape W/O errors

Kisinana

I had to repost and fix my mistakes since for some reason I can not edit my post.
Since it is too cold most days right now to go fishing, I am checking out replacing a vehicle.
So I am looking at ordering a new Escape. Anyone have any problems with them? It just seems like new with incentives may be the way to go. It seems to be about 20% off the msrp,does that seem reasonable or are they just marked up to make it seem better?
Any insights appreciated.

I've been a GM guy all my life but after this latest round of bull-**** handouts to GM & Chrysler, if I was going domestic - I'd be looking real serious at a Ford these days.

Commendable that they weathered the storm rather than stand there with there hands out.

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

I've been a GM guy all my life but after this latest round of bull-**** handouts to GM & Chrysler, if I was going domestic - I'd be looking real serious at a Ford these days.

Commendable that they weathered the storm rather than stand there with there hands out.

WTF?

My wife bought a 2007 Escape with 37000k for $16000+ in September. We are very happy with it so far. Just drove the Coq. and the Connector tonight, the 6-cylinder maintains 120km/h even on the steepest parts with 2 people, a dog and luggage. 550 km/tank (approx 60 litres)

Just sold our 2001 after putting 240 000km's on it last week, and bought a 2008 with 20,000kms on it friday.
GREAT vehicles, and amazing in the snow - not the best things on gas if your going with the v6 (but im sure some simple engine mods would help quite a bit).
Email me if you have any questions!

Back