For sale - Sage Rod 3106B Brand new

dfrase

Beautiful rod. Brand new, never been used. Won in derby and has been stored indoors.

Model is Sage 3106B 10’ 5”
Colour is dark blue with gold features

Best rod you can buy for salmon fishing locally :)

Price is $600. Located in VictoriaFullSizeRender.jpegFullSizeRender.jpegIMG_0384.jpeg

Last edited:
When you want to get rid of it let me know :)
I didn't get a chance to buy it, sold it to someone else even though I responded 1st...grrr that's how i "saved 600" lol
The saving grace is it's a Babcock rod, not a full sage warranty only the blank so worth less than OG sage. Still an awesome salmon rod i have 5.

I didn't get a chance to buy it, sold it to someone else even though I responded 1st...grrr that's how i "saved 600" lol
The saving grace is it's a Babcock rod, not a full sage warranty only the blank so worth less than OG sage. Still an awesome salmon rod i have 5.
He’s saying he wants your $600 haha

Hi Myles, just wanted to say that I had DM‘d the buyer directly, got his number and purchased the rod before any replies were posted. I literally hit refresh on the what’s new and that post appeared at the top posted ”a moment ago” And I moved on it. I bought your brother‘s BNIB gold classic MR2 serial number 441 last year and I think they are destined for each other. The buyer did mention there was a lot of queries after and I appreciated that he sold it to me as I was first. Sorry but someone had to get it and for the first time ever it was me.IMG_9671.jpeg

Hi Myles, just wanted to say that I had DM‘d the buyer directly, got his number and purchased the rod before any replies were posted. I literally hit refresh on the what’s new and that post appeared at the top posted ”a moment ago” And I moved on it. I bought your brother‘s BNIB gold classic MR2 serial number 441 last year and I think they are destined for each other. The buyer did mention there was a lot of queries after and I appreciated that he sold it to me as I was first. Sorry but someone had to get it and for the first time ever it was me.View attachment 102113
Enjoy your new stick

Hi Myles, just wanted to say that I had DM‘d the buyer directly, got his number and purchased the rod before any replies were posted. I literally hit refresh on the what’s new and that post appeared at the top posted ”a moment ago” And I moved on it. I bought your brother‘s BNIB gold classic MR2 serial number 441 last year and I think they are destined for each other. The buyer did mention there was a lot of queries after and I appreciated that he sold it to me as I was first. Sorry but someone had to get it and for the first time ever it was me.View attachment 102113
makes sense, enjoy.

Back