For Sale: 15' Arima with Yamaha F50 4-stroke and 5hp Honda

Wwunder

I'm offering my '89 Arima with '00 Yamaha F50 (fourstroke) and honda 5hp kicker for sale.

This is the biggest little boat you can find at 15' long and 7' wide. Foam and fibreglass construction so they are very seaworthy, fuel efficient, stable and easy to tow. They are made for fishing and sightseeing in these waters. If you don't know about these boats, there are some Arima threads on this forum.

It has updated electronics including a colour fishfinder (garmin 300C), colour GPS (garmin etrex HCx) with BC Charts and ram mount, and newer VHF (Standard Horzion). It has two batteries with isolator switch, an extra built in fuel tank in the bow to make a total of 100 liters of gas on board which is great for extended trips. The trailer is a galvanized EZ loader.

Willing to sell for less without the kicker motor and/ or some of the electronics.

Its also the bowrider version which makes boarding over the bow a breeze and my wife loves lounging up front while I fish.

Available to show it this weekend. Located in Victoria. Call me at 896-3963.
DSC_1984.jpgpedseat2.jpg

Bump, I attached some more photos of the boat. It comes with a Galvanized EZ Loader Trailer too.

22472277_640.jpg22472281_640.jpg22472278_640.jpg22472274_640.jpg22472275_640.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the blue thing with the bungee cord a steering helm? If so I have a cord and spare motor for one if you ever needed one.

Is the blue thing with the bungee cord a steering helm? If so I have a cord and spare motor for one if you ever needed one.

Yeah its a simple little two way motor controlled by a forward and reverse switch. I haven't used it much, but it has come in handy holding straight when keeping the boat in gear and both are guys busy landing a fish. Thanks for the offer, i'll let the purchaser know about your offer.

cheers,

Wwunder

Yeah its a simple little two way motor controlled by a forward and reverse switch. I haven't used it much, but it has come in handy holding straight when keeping the boat in gear and both are guys busy landing a fish. Thanks for the offer, i'll let the purchaser know about your offer.

cheers,

Wwunder

Forgive my lack of knowledge here, but how does this work? Sounds interesting and cheap.

Forgive my lack of knowledge here, but how does this work? Sounds interesting and cheap.

Its basically a reversible electric motor that mounts against the steering wheel. It wasn't expensive... Anyway I'll see if I can snap a picture tomorrow.

I believe they are quite old, but they did work. I think that they may have been make by scotty long ago. Like I said I still have the motor and the cord with the switch, but missing the other parts.

Sounds like a good price for that rig. It should make someone happy. Best of luck on the sale.

I found the instructions that came with the "Troll Guide" steering motor.

Boat is still for sale... I guess the snow is keeping people at home.

Troll guide 2.JPGTroll guide 1.jpg

Surprised it has not been sold. Good deal imo.

Hi Dave,

Yes I did see that... He has actually been to see my boat, but we couldn't agree on the price...

Back