Fishing in the Campbell with Barbs

S

stlhddan

Hello

What can you do regarding fisherman fishing beside you with barbs. There is this guy that is always fishing for springs every year in the campbell and I always watch him a he looked like he never pinched his barb and then tonight he hooked my line and it broke off and it tangled in my gear and I was right it was barbed. I never see a fisheries guy down there. If I call are they going to bother coming down or is it a waste of time. It just pisses me off about the barbs..

dan

Yup you can call them and YES they do show up (not all the time mind you but a lot as of late).
There are guys regularly around between the oyster campbell and quinsam so usually they aren't too far off.
Call in next time

quote:Originally posted by stlhddan

Hello

What can you do regarding fisherman fishing beside you with barbs. There is this guy that is always fishing for springs every year in the campbell and I always watch him a he looked like he never pinched his barb and then tonight he hooked my line and it broke off and it tangled in my gear and I was right it was barbed. I never see a fisheries guy down there. If I call are they going to bother coming down or is it a waste of time. It just pisses me off about the barbs..

dan
Take a pic, with a camra phone:D Busted!!!

Back