Fishing/Boat Gear

Rockfish

Fishing/Boat Gear.
Cleaning out my closet

Scotty extendable boom manual Downrigger. Just all tuned up by the Scotty Warranty centre including $30.00 worth of new cable and in great shape and comes with the mounting plate and boom rod holder. $75.00

Scotty fixed 30 inch manual Downrigger. Comes with the mounting plate. $55.00

Scotty fixed 24 inch manual Downrigger (newer type/3/4 inch diameter boom) with the base mount and also includes a side mount bracket. $45.00.

Scotty Striker Heavy Duty Rod Holder. Brand New/never used, in the box with the base. $30.00

Scotty new (never used) in the package latest style electric downrigger plug (male and female plug and receptacle). Upgrade your older style Scotty electric plug to the new higher quality plug. $28.00
Rail mount rod holder for mounting on a one inch boat rail. $5.00

2 x Scotty ¾ inch base extender plates $5.00 for the pair.

2 x Scotty rod holder base mounts. Can be mounted on top or on the side. $8.00 for the pair.

Daiwa M-One Salmon Mooching/Downrigger reel. Like new, used twice with near new 30lb line one it. $28.00

Standard type Radar reflector. The 2 intersecting disks type. Be safe in the fog. $5.00

10 pounds of what I think are 2 inch by ¼ inch brass or bronze wood screw for boat or deck building,in a bucket. $10.00

3 Old school Peetz 6 inch wood reel, good working condition $10.00 each.

Shimano IX 4000R Spinning Reel, $10.00

Shimano 400s Spinning Reel , $12.00

Small Quantum Spinning Reel (New) $10.00

Rockfish I will take the m-one reel and the radar reflector. Let me know if I can paypal you or how you want the money. I 100% say these are sold

Cheers,
CM

boat-2.jpg

I want that 24" or the 30"... only need one.
In Victoria too .... Shoot me your #

Hi i will take the Scotty Striker Heavy Duty Rod Holder
Let me know where I can find you in Victoria
Mike

Sale pending on the 30 inch Downrigger. I still have the extended boom Downrigger, which in my opinion is the best deal of the bunch.

quote:Originally posted by Rockfish

Sale pending on the 30 inch Downrigger. I still have the extended boom Downrigger, which in my opinion is the best deal of the bunch.
I might take the extendable... depending on what they look like... been callin

Back