Fishfinder problem

Charter Tofino

I recently purchased a used humminbird from a guy in port alberni. After playing with the fuses it worked great, for 5 minutes!!! We had it hooked up to the engine as the power source and when we sped up the fuse blew. NO problem i thought as i went and purchased some fuses and a hundred dollar battery so this wouldnt happen again but unfortunatly the fishfinder wont work anymore. I turn it on and it makes the noise and the little light comes on but nothing shows at all on the screen. I have no clue how to fix this and im 14 so i cant purchase another fishfinder soon because i spent all my money. I hope to be able to fix it any help would be appreciated.

beachcomber NANOOSE

Also tell them you got it from your dad or something and ask if they can fix it for you. you might get it fixed for a small fee or they might send you a replacement one try you never know wolf

I tried but i dont thinkit will work but you never know. I think i will try to get another one because fishing is starting to get in full swing! Im heading out to port for some sockeye slaying.

beachcomber NANOOSE

Back