Fed Up With "Big Coast' Yet?....

It's precisely that "partnership" that brought about the South Vancouver Island Angling Coalition. The recreational fishermen needed a major organization to represent THEIR interests. Perhaps other areas in the province can approach the board with the intent of expanding. The board is putting in tremendous efforts to represent our interests and it would sure be nice to see other areas of the province doing so.

Hey guys
Not sure where the Idea that we have a partnership with Moucha Bay came from . I filmed and episode on Nootka with a Yamaha rep while staying at the resort , in fact another show has an exclusive deal with the resort so I was asked to try not to mention the resort while filming. we were at the resort to film the new 200 Yamaha's and decided to film a show so I didn't have to be out of the house more that I needed to be.

Believe me I am not in favor of the quota program and in talking to a few staff there thought is if they didn't use any of the quota then it will show the program is a failure.
and when I mentioned Moucha bay in a previous post I was really only referring to the money raised that was donated to the local hatchery by them on the derby weekend

I can't believe this has gone 7 seven pages and no one has mention charlie white yet. my take on fishing show mark talks to you like a 8 year old, gary looks like he is drunk all the time. nice fish senior is a nock off of jim shockey's show with his dad and father in law (but it's good). didn't ole hank and italo get busted for re hooking fish for the camera a couple of years ago something like that. mike is okay I like when he fishes "normal" spot that every jo blow fishes, like vancouver, or powell river, I don't like when they go to bumble frick places, ie. sherwater. I also like when he fishes with brian chan. but just don't show flyfishing ALL THE TIME. I like flyfishing but I also troll flatfishes and other stuff. show some variety, thats all I want,=== not the same stuff all the time when and if I watch.

O/B/H:- yes you are probably correct about the lures and sponsors.....

I wouldn't have started this thread but I spazzed out after watching the umpteenth shot of an Islander being winded in on the last episode.......

Watching episode on wfn now. I never really noticed that until now. On one fish literally 9 shots of islander. I feel like its due to hosts inability to talk or explain while fighting fish though, not product placement. Nonetheless it's annoying. Oh and he loosened the drag 5-6 times as well lol

I like it when the fish goes for a big run and then they release a 10-12 pound spring at the side of the boat :p Keep loostening that drag buddy!

-KK

Those Bill Dance bloopers are priceless!!....(Youtube has lots).

I realize it's not right to laugh at the misfortune of others......but Bill had me holding my guts I laughed so hard.........

Charlie White made some good vids back in the day...I still have a couple of the originals that still work (VHS tape).

"Fishing With John"........interesting....never seen those before......Tom Waits is always worth watching, in anything.

"Fishing With John Massey"......can't remember this one ever being on t.v.....although obviously it was........fun to watch.......for some reason the guy reminds me of Higgins from Magnum P.I.

Back