Favourite Kitchen Knife

If you ever go to the mainlaind or live there check out Nella knives in Burnaby, they sharpen knives for the restaurant industry and you can get whatever knives you want there at a great discount, most will be comestic seconds or a little worn down but totally usable unless you want it to be a showpiece in the kitchen. https://www.nellaonline.com/collections/nella-knives. I reccomend going in person and that way you can root through the hundreds of boxes of knives and find what suits your needs. Best way to outfit your home butcher shop for in house fishing and hunting needs.

Last edited:
I bet those were made in Germany. Most Henkels I see these days are either made in India or China.

It's a Zwilling brand by Henkels made in Germany I have. There are two different kinds. The cheaper ones are made by Henkels as well but those are ones are cheap and not as good quality. Made in China and India.

Article about it..

It's a Zwilling brand by Henkels made in Germany I have. There are two different kinds. The cheaper ones are made by Henkels as well but those are ones are cheap and not as good quality. Made in China and India.

Article about it..

I have the Zwilling brand, 2 or 3 of them, great knives had them for years but don't use them as much anymore, I'm a big fan of the Cutco knives, we have pretty much a full set of those, awesome knives imho.

A late addition, but I have had this set for ten years now and they are excellent. Don’t need to sharpen very often - they hold an edge for quite a long time.

Back