Everyone make it ?

Thanks Chris, just wanted 123 removed if possible not another user name. Before the upgrade there was no fishassssin listed in the members list. Just TheFishassassin. Whom we don't seem to hear from anymore.

How can I turn off Subscriptions? Is it needed for some reason? I keep having to delete them one by one. I don't think I signed up any where for subscriptions. I can't find a way to turn it off.

Thanks Again,

Last edited by a moderator:
How can I turn off Subscriptions? Is it needed for some reason? I keep having to delete them one by one. I don't think I signed up any where for subscriptions. I can't find a way to turn it off.

Thanks Again,

"123".....maybe that's what we should just call you. :p ;)

Unfortunately you have to go in and change the setting as it automatically 'defaults' to subscribe.

Go into General Settings again.......you'll see this section...second 'heading' down the page' Messaging and Notification. Just below that you will see Default Thread Subscription Mode: change it to "Do not subscribe"

How about 321...

Thanks again for the help Pippen, I have looked over and over again to figure it out and missed that every time.Turned off now.

Cheers,

Hello, is there anybody out there? Am I in? Testing , Testing 1-2-3 -- Could I get a radio check please?

:confused:I guess I`m just getting old but for the life of me, I could not get back signed on . As a matter of fact, I had to talk myself into coming back, at all, I was getting so frustrated.
If Chrisp would be so kind as to explain how the" h" I can get back to my original username and history, it would be appreciated.

Hi there ... I just sent you an email with your old login info. I reset the password on your old account, so you should be able to get in now.

Chris

I'm back,

Took about three tries to figure things out but looks definitely worth the effort. Hope to ad some pics etc this time around. Glad to be back here. :D

Thanks for the come-back Alley-Cat. Wish I knew more about this computer crap! I can't afford to pay the kid's to teach me!!

It Rocks

Yes, It is very nice and so great to be back on! Good Job Chris!:cool:
Keep up the good work

smiley test one
icon7.png

Hey Sea Ranger........I did up a "tips and tutorials" thread....it's somewhere here in the General Forum.

Thanks pippen, I might have to read that but I'm slowly getting there. Trying to get my signature to work right for now.

Back