Eagles vs Chiefs 2023. Who's your pick?

Aquaholic

Crew Member
NFL fans, who are you predicting will win today? I have a feeling Mahomes will be stuck at 1 super bowl win for awhile longer. If both quarterbacks were 100% healthy, this could have been quite the showdown, however they are nursing injuries. The 2 week break should have helped them.

Any thoughts on the talk of moving the super bowl to a Saturday? They have stats on how many people call in sick on Monday, so this is one reason for the talks. Remember they tried just a one week break between the confeence title games and the super bowl, but immediately went back to a two week break, so they have been willing to try different things.

Even though the Eagles knocked out my quarterbackless Niners….I don’t like Mahomes (respect his talent) so have to pull for the green and white.

I do like Travis Kelce though.

Tough one to call. The eagles have a better overall lineup but definitely faced weaker competition on their path to the big game. In fact all season long they played in a weaker division. With Mahomes less than 100% it looks good for the Eagles but have a hard time betting against the Chiefs. I’ll be cheering for the Eagles but won’t be throwing any money at it.

I was up $200 after the coin toss. Most of my friends had KC pre-season at 12-1. It was a happy Super Bowl for all.

Too bad the final outcome had to be decided by a questionable penalty.
Great game otherwise.
Ok how about the overturned "fumble" that they said was NOT in control after takeing 2 steps and was whapped and ball came out nope no control "they" say but wait 5 mins later guy bobbles ball on side side and steps out but that ball is under control???? hmmmmm the way I look at it with that call with fumble and touchdown they would have won anyways. It didnt matter to me who won as I think both teams are great but make the calls right even the annocers were like WTF....

Ok how about the overturned "fumble" that they said was NOT in control after takeing 2 steps and was whapped and ball came out nope no control "they" say but wait 5 mins later guy bobbles ball on side side and steps out but that ball is under control???? hmmmmm the way I look at it with that call with fumble and touchdown they would have won anyways. It didnt matter to me who won as I think both teams are great but make the calls right even the annocers were like WTF....
Everyone has an opinion but I am in good company
LeBron James
His hand on his back had no effect on his route! This game was too damn good for that call to dictate the outcome at the end. Damn! By the way I have no horse in the race. Just my professional opinion

Back