EagleCraft 28' Center Console.

Looks like a whale watching boat, not a fishing boat... But knowing that it is built by Eaglecraft, it absolutely will be top quality, no doubt about that...
"Seating for 8, built in cooler, transom fish box, plenty of storage, bow thruster. Helm seats & down riggers to come."

"This is for a recreational customer, but this design could be used for tourism with just a few changes and a couple more seats."

Nice looking boat I can only imagine the cost. I rode in their boats on the coast in very ugly water off Kelsey Bay and very safe Construction, basically the work horses.

This is not a 'regular joe' recreational boat.
I love my eaglecrafts, but if I had the wallet for this, it would look a bit different.
Does it have a head?

I cannot get my head around the bow anchor roller and the big cleat right behind it.
I guess it is for a day pick only, but just doesn't register in my brain right.

I really like how they used HDPE for the dash. Makes it waaaaay easier and better for mounting electronics. Safer too.

No just modular and easy to make changes. Can make it on the bench too. Better for mounting electrical components. It's already insulated from the grounded aluminum

Let's face it, who wants to be on their backs working overhead I'm a tiny compartment ?

Last edited:
Back