Drop-in Mercruiser 350MAG MPI for sale

Klysons

This is a 2005 engine. It was brought from Quebec, where it was only in fresh water. It has been in salt from 2005-2020 6 times, and flushed in the Fraser river at Terrace every time it came out. I bought it with ~350 hours and think I have put about the same on it. I use a kicker for trolling.

I dropped the oil this fall and winterized it. When I started it again there was a tick. Rather than pull the manifolds, risers, intake, valve covers to diagnose it I put in a brand new drop in.

I talked to a dealer here, who said it happens quite often, there is a tick until oil gets through the engine.
Of course when I started it again the day of the swap the tick went away. (argh)

It is complete and there is 20 hours on the new plugs, plug wires, cap, rotor, IAC. I changed them all the last time I went to Rupert, in July 2020.

When I pulled the engine I broke a plastic hose connection from the bottom of the front of the engine, it is a bolt on piece.

If you are interested I have video of the engine running October 1 2020

$6500 or trade 2011+ F150. It is sitting in my garage, but I want it gone. The sooner the better. Located near Lloydminster Ab. Loading is available, shipping likely Day/Ross or Roseneau.

Back